How do 21st Century Christians engage every aspect of the 21st Century university?
An exciting rise in initiatives to engage the university can be seen across the world – in Boston and New Delhi, in Lima and Oxford, in Canberra and Singapore, in Geneva and Guatemala, and many places in between.
These movements aim:
- To engage the whole university – its research and teaching, its debates and big questions, its community life and practices, its role in society – witha Christian mind.
- To equip Christian students and faculty to think Christianly about every aspect of university life, especially their own studies and intellectual life.
- To influence the university and scholarship constructively through dialog and conversation.
Engage Resources gathers the fruits of events, retreats, conferences, consultations, practices, workshops, and seminars held at one time and place to be made available everywhere.
- Presentations – speeches, speaking notes, fragments of content.
- Practices – past and present programs on four continents to foster a Christian mind plus interviews with program leaders
- Courses – ready-made courses for individuals and groups, readings and bibliographies